Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Exams...duh:|

At last!!! My 3rd sem university exams have come:(...not that i was awaiting them...they're here, like a bunch of uninvited guests!!! As everyone says..they test your knowledge(my most limited wealth:D)..your skill(on making a sentence an essay)..your memory(the amount that you can by heart) and what not?!...an' i should add, they test my patience too..! Had a chat with kavi(my pal) today..both of us complained together on why we have to bear with them..it's as though they keep haunting us down in various forms...class tests, series, improvement series, university exams, improvement exams...DUH! An' am i actually doin' any sort of work for 'improving'...don't ask!there' no question about it...wonder if anyone is, well maybe a handful of them(sorry..that's not an excuse:D)..as i said in my earlier blogs, im procrastinator no.1! Exams haven't made me any better..i've lost the urge to study..donno why..they've made me even more lazier since entering college..and whats worse???...postpone them to a furthur date, the more happier i am coz now i have more time to waste and waste an' waste..... But i ain' t a couch potato..thank God for that!..i love doing anything other than studying:D! Woke up at 7 today(amazing me)..had to visit the doc for my cold that hasnt left me for about 2 weeks now..went for our last class(S3) at maths tuition..(wonder why i go there now..i dont understand a word)..its like iv've found a way out to distract myself from the terrifying thought of exams..kind of a 'feel better' distraction!..came home at 2..obviously tired physically..not mentally though(dont remember the last time i paid attention in class:D)..had a long nap..and finally opened my maths text at 6:00..thats the only subject that isn't greek in S3..and it wasn't long before i started yawning..fought to bring myself to reality..nah!unsuccessful!!! So finally decided to do what i like doin' most..write:)..to vent out my frustrations on this ruthless killing of youth..and their energy..feels like i've gotten something evil outta me..but that doesn't keep the D-Day from finding me:(..MONDAY!!!..96 hours from now...isnt' that kewl..and an ocean of syllabus to cover..hmm! I guess that's it...wish me 'LUCK'..will be needing it in abundance starting next week:)..c ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the story of our lives!!! :D

g-man said...

no freakin way! i'm procrastinator number 1 for sure...n never study early, learnt that d hard way. s12 was a last minute year. did stuff kinda early in s3 n got too complacent, so i screwed it up bigtime. i ain't studyin uhly any mo. yea!!!